fredag, januar 25, 2008

Sober, life is a prison - Shitfaced, it is a blessing
Sober, nobody wants you - Shitfaced, they're all undressing
Sober, it's ever darker - Shitfaced, the moon is nearer
Sober, you're old and ugly - Shitfaced, who needs a mirror?
Sober, you're a Cro-Magnon - Shitfaced, you're very clever
Sober, you never should be - Shitfaced, now and forever!

I gotta get too drunk to dream 'cause dreaming only makes me blue
I gotta get too drunk to dream because I only dream of you

I gotta get too pissed to miss you or I'll never get to sleep
I gotta drink wine not to pine for you and god knows that ain't cheap

I know you think I'm insane I know it's not appealing
But til I'm feeling no pain guess what I'll be feeling?

I gotta get too fried to cry, or I'll be crying all night long
I gotta get too high to sigh oh my god where did I go wrong?

So why do I get plastered? and why am I so lonely?
It's you, you heartless bastard you're my one and only!

I gotta get too pissed to miss you or I'll never get to sleep
I gotta drink wine not to pine for you
And god knows that ain't cheap
And god knows that ain't cheap!

Magnetic Fields - Too Drunk To Dream
(kan hentes her)

Ingen kommentarer: